how to recover hacked facebook account
Forgot Password or Password Changed
This is the most common case of recovering hacked Facebook account where the password has been changed but your Facebook account still has your associated email address or mobile number. recover hacked Facebook how to recover hacked facebook account without email
1.Go to Facebook Forgot Password option
2.Enter your email or mobile number or username or name in the text box and click search. generally, a name is not recommended since there may be more than one person with the same name. Username is unique Facebook identity, that you may find in your profile URL. Example: https://www.facebook.com/zuck. Here Zuck is the username of Mark Zuckerberg.
3.You should see your profile with recovery email address and mobile number if any. Select mobile number or email address that you can access right now and then click Continue.
4.Check your mailbox if you choose email / mobile inbox if you choose mobile number to get the recovery code. Enter the recovery code to continue.
5.That’s all. Set your new password and get back to your Facebook account
2. Submit Report to Facebook
The first and foremost task is to report Facebook team about the hacking of your Facebook account so that they can take immediate steps to protect it. Follow following steps:
- Go to the Facebook Account Compromise Reporting Page
- Click the “My Account is Compromised” button
- On “Find Your Account” page, you need to identify yourself. At the provided box, enter your email, registered phone number, user name or full name. Now, click the “Search” button.
- Follow the instructions provided to report your account as compromised.
- Now, after following the recovery steps, you will be able to gain access to your account back. You might have got verification/password-reset link via email, verification code via SMS a phone that helped you to reset your Facebook password again.
- If the verification code/link just provided you the access to your account, it is recommended to change your Facebook password immediately. You can do this by visiting your “Account Settings” page and click “Change” link under “My Account” Password section.
- Now visit Facebook Privacy Settings page, click on “Apps and Website” and delete all the suspicious apps that hacker have used to hack your account by clicking “Edit Settings” and then “X” under “Apps You Use” section
- Check your activity log to know locate any suspicious activity done by the hacker using your account, for example commenting, status updates, post on friend’s timeline etc.
- Inform your friends and followers that your account was hacked and if someone sent them any message or suspicious links then don’t click those links. recover hacked .Facebook
- how to cancel all sent friend requests in one click
final words: facebook account hacked and locked my FB account is hacked and email changed recover hacked Facebook account through friends how to recover hacked facebook account password