How to record the screen of your iPhone or iPad with iOS 11
How to record the screen of your iPhone or iPad with iOS 11,How To Screen Record iPhone In iOS 11,iOS 11 Screen Recorder – Here’s How it Works on iPhone and iPad,How To Use iOS 11 Screen Recording Feature On iPhone Or iPad,The Best Unannounced Feature on iOS 11 Is Screen Recording,Quick screen recording ,iOS 11 Control Center Screen Recording,Screen Recorder With Sound On iPhone, iPad, How to Record Screen in iOS 11,IOS WATCH 2018
How to Record Screen in iOS 11
There are lot of reasons why people jailbreak their iPhones and iPads. Recording what’s on the display is one of them. But with the release of iOS 11, Apple is taking a massive turn for the better. Not only you can record the display using the built-in screen recorder on your iPhone or iPad. But you can kick things off from anywhere in iOS using a simple toggle switch in the Control Center. Here’s how it works.First and foremost, launch the Settings app in iOS 11 Beta. Once here, tap on the Control Center entry. You’ll see a bunch of options here. Under the More Controls section, find Screen Recording and tap on the little + sign next to it. Now simply bring up the Control Center by swiping up on the display, tap on the Record button and you’re good to go. You can stop recording by tapping on the Record button again. The video will be saved straight to your Camera Roll. It’s totally up to you what you want to do with it How to Record Screen in iOS 11
How To Enable Screen Recording In iOS 11
1. Grab your iPhone or iPad and open the Settings app from the Home screen.
2. Scroll for the Control Center tab and tap it.
3. Add the Screen Recording control, by scrolling to the More Controls section. Tap the green “+” icon next to Screen Recording.
Tip: Drag & drop the Screen Recording tab to change its position in the included controls list
How To Capture iPhone Screen In iOS 11
1. Whenever you wish to video record something that you’re about to do on your iPhone, swipe-up from the bottom of the screen to bring up the Control Center.
2. Tap the Screen Record icon. When the button turns red, the screen capture has started.
3. Return to the same controls menu and tap the same icon to stop recording when ready.